1) All visitors are requested to obey the following rules, or otherwise be excluded from the sessions.
2) The designation “visitor” does not include delegates, Chairs, official guests and members of the organization.
3) The visit lasts either one or two hours and must finish in accordance with the session’s schedule.
4) The highest number of visitors allowed per committee is 10 people for each committee. The total number of visitors allowed in the whole building at any time is 80 people.
5) A booking can be made on eventbrite giving name, e-mail address, telephone number, number of tickets one wishes to book, date and time of the session they wish to follow.
6) Each visitor can book a maximum of two tickets.
7) All visitors that have not booked a ticket may only observe the sessions if there still are available places.
8) Minors can only attend the sessions if accompanied by an adult, who must guarantee for them and sign a release form that will be given at the entrance.
9) All visitors are advised to arrive a least five minutes before the beginning of the visit.
10) On their arrival, visitors have to show an identification document and – if accompanying a minor- sign the release form.
11) Visitors will be given a badge to enter the commitee areas. The badge must be worn at all times and returned at the end of the visit.
12) The dress-code for the event is formal, visitors will not be allowed inside if dressed in an inappropriate manner.
13) Access to visitors is limited to public areas where the event takes place: in other words, the classrooms where committees are in session.
14) During sessions, visitors shall have to maintain silence, may not take pictures or film the proceedings and must not establish any form of contact with the delegates or the Chair.
15) Organizational staff members are charged with handling the access to visitors and you are kindly requested to follow their instructions at all times.